(a) The Director of Government Ethics shall produce a quarterly report detailing:
(1) The posture of each complaint it received, including whether an investigation was initiated, is ongoing, or has concluded;
(2) The referrals made to and from the Board;
(3) Fines and penalties imposed by the Board;
(4) Allegations dismissed by the Board; and
(5) Other action taken with regard to an allegation of a violation of the Code of Conduct.
(b) The quarterly report shall be posted online.
For temporary (90 days) amendment of this section, see § 1083(v) of Fiscal Year 2019 Budget Support Congressional Review Emergency Act of 2018 (D.C. Act 22-458, Oct. 3, 2018, 65 DCR 11212).
For temporary (90 days) amendment of this section, see § 1083(v) of Fiscal Year 2019 Budget Support Emergency Act of 2018 (D.C. Act 22-434, July 30, 2018, 65 DCR 8200).