(a) The Director of Government Ethics shall produce a quarterly report detailing:
(1) The posture of each complaint it received, including whether an investigation was initiated, is ongoing, or has concluded;
(2) The referrals made to and from the Board;
(3) Fines and penalties imposed by the Board;
(4) Allegations dismissed by the Board; and
(5) Other action taken with regard to an allegation of a violation of the Code of Conduct.
(6) Not Funded.
(b) The quarterly report shall be posted online.
Applicability of D.C. Law 22-250: § 10 of D.C. Law 22-250 provided that the change made to this section by § 6(c) of D.C. Law 22-250 is subject to the inclusion of the law’s fiscal effect in an approved budget and financial plan. Therefore that amendment has not been implemented.