(a) There is established as a special fund the Made in DC Fund, which shall be administered by the Department in accordance with subsection (c) of this section.
(b) Revenue from the following sources shall be deposited in the Fund:
(1) Appropriated funds;
(2) Donations from the public;
(3) Donations and grants from private entities;
(4) Interest earned from funds in the Fund; and
(5) Any other available funding.
(c) Money in the Fund shall be used for the purposes set forth in § 2-1208.32.
(d)(1) The money deposited into the Fund, and interest earned, shall not revert to the unrestricted fund balance of the General Fund of the District of Columbia at the end of a fiscal year, or at any other time.
(2) Subject to authorization in an approved budget and financial plan, any funds appropriated in the Fund shall be continually available without regard to fiscal year limitation.
Applicability of D.C. Law 21-135: § 7 of D.C. Law 21-135 provided that the addition of this section by § 4 of D.C. Law 21-135 is subject to the inclusion of the law’s fiscal effect in an approved budget and financial plan. Therefore that amendment has not been implemented.