(a) All agencies shall:
(1) Appoint an agency ADA Coordinator in accordance with 28 C.F.R. Part 35;
(2) Complete an annual ADA self-evaluation to determine the status of ADA compliance;
(3) Prepare an annual ADA implementation plan stating action to be taken to provide qualified persons with disabilities in the District with full and complete access to services, activities, and facilities;
(4) Establish and publish uniform grievance procedures in accordance with 28 C.F.R. § 35.107 for prompt and equitable resolution of complaints alleging any action that would be prohibited under the ADA; and
(5) Submit the annual ADA self-evaluation and annual ADA implementation plan for approval to the Office of Disability Rights on an annual schedule established by the Office of Disability Rights.
(b) The Mayor shall:
(1) Establish an ADA Compliance Program that shall include compliance and monitoring procedures for the implementation of the ADA at all agencies; and
(2) Establish and implement an annual Olmstead Compliance Plan, as developed under § 2-1431.04(8).
This section is referenced in § 2-1431.01.
Establishment—The District of Columbia Commission on Persons with Disabilities, see Mayor’s Order 2008-38, March 13, 2008 ( 55 DCR 5305).
Designation of the Office of Disability Rights as the EEO Counselor for Employees with Disabilities, see Mayor’s Order 2008-64, April 17, 2008 ( 55 DCR 5519).
Designation of the Office of Disability Rights to coordinate the Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance Program in the District of Columbia and Assignment of Related Responsibilities to Other District Government Agencies, see Mayor’s Order 2008-69, April 25, 2008 ( 55 DCR 6916).