In implementing this subchapter, an official publisher of legal material in an electronic record shall consider:
(1) Standards and practices of other jurisdictions;
(2) The most recent standards regarding authentication of, preservation and security of, and public access to, legal material in an electronic record and other electronic records, as promulgated by national standard-setting bodies;
(3) The needs of users of legal material in an electronic record;
(4) The views of governmental officials and entities and other interested persons; and
(5) To the extent practicable, methods and technologies for the authentication of, preservation and security of, and public access to, legal material that are compatible with the methods and technologies used by other official publishers in the District of Columbia and in states that have adopted a law substantially similar to this subchapter.