(a) The Mayor shall form a task force for the following purposes:
(1) Collecting information on telephone fraud;
(2) Taking steps to educate the public about fraud, including telephone fraud;
(3) Sharing information related to telephone fraud with District government agencies;
(4) Sharing information related to telephone fraud with other state and federal law enforcement agencies; and
(5) Advising the Mayor on enforcement of the provisions of this subchapter.
(b) The task force may include representatives from the following agencies:
(1) Metropolitan Police Department;
(2) Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs;
(3) Office of Corporation Counsel; and
(4) Any other agency the Mayor deems appropriate.