Except as otherwise provided in this chapter or the governing principles:
(1) Only the members shall select a manager or managers;
(2) A manager may be a member or a nonmember;
(3) If a manager is not selected, all members shall be managers;
(4) Each manager has equal rights in the management and conduct of the association’s activities;
(5) All matters relating to the activities shall be decided by its managers, except for matters reserved for approval by members in § 29-1112; and
(6) A difference among managers shall be decided by a majority of the managers.
Uniform Law: This section is based on § 22 of the Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act (2008 Act).