(1) Calling, location, and timing of manager meetings;
(2) Notice and quorum requirements for manager meetings;
(3) Conduct of manager meetings;
(4) Taking of action by the managers by consent without a meeting; and
(5) Participation by managers in a manager meeting by telephone or other means of electronic communication.
(b) If the governing principles do not provide for a matter described in subsection (a) of this section, customary usages and principles of parliamentary law and procedure apply.
Effect of Amendments
The 2013 amendment by D.C. Law 19-210 rewrote the section.
Uniform Law: This section is based on § 24 of the Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act (2008 Act).
Application of Law 19-210: Section 7 of D.C. Law 19-210 provided that the act shall apply as of January 1, 2012.