(a) A nonprofit corporation’s articles of incorporation may be amended without action by the board of directors, a designated body, or the members to carry out a plan of reorganization ordered or decreed by a court of competent jurisdiction under the authority of a law of the United States.
(b) An individual designated by the court shall deliver to the Mayor for filing articles of amendment setting forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The text of each amendment approved by the court;
(3) The date of the court’s order or decree approving the articles of amendment;
(4) The title of the reorganization proceeding in which the order or decree was entered; and
(5) A statement that the court had jurisdiction of the proceeding under federal statute.
(c) This section shall not apply after entry of a final decree in the reorganization proceeding even though the court retains jurisdiction of the proceeding for limited purposes unrelated to consummation of the reorganization plan.
This section is referenced in § 29-408.03.