(a) A nonprofit corporation shall keep as permanent records minutes of all meetings of its members, board of directors, and any designated body, a record of all actions taken by the members, board of directors, or members of a designated body without a meeting, and a record of all actions taken by a committee of the board of directors or a designated body on behalf of the corporation.
(b) A nonprofit corporation shall maintain appropriate accounting records.
(c) A membership corporation or its agent shall maintain a record of its members, in a form that permits preparation of a list of the names and addresses of all members, in alphabetical order by class, showing the number of votes each member is entitled to cast.
(d) A nonprofit corporation shall maintain its records in written form or in any other form of a record.
(e) A nonprofit corporation shall keep a copy of the following records at its principal office:
(1) Its articles of incorporation or restated articles of incorporation and all amendments to them currently in effect;
(2) Its bylaws or restated bylaws and all amendments to them currently in effect;
(3) The minutes and records described in subsection (a) of this section for the past 3 years;
(4) All communications in the form of a record to members generally within the past 3 years, including the financial statements furnished for the past 3 years under § 29-413.20;
(5) A list of the names and business addresses of its current directors and officers; and
(6) Its most recent biennial report delivered to the Mayor under § 29-102.11.