(a) A partnership may rescind its dissolution, unless a statement of termination applicable to the partnership is effective or the Superior Court has entered an order under § 29-608.01(5) or (6) dissolving the partnership.
(b) Rescinding dissolution under this section requires:
(1) The consent of each partner;
(2) If a statement of dissolution applicable to the partnership has been filed by the Mayor but has not become effective, delivery to the Mayor for filing of a statement of withdrawal under § 29-102.04 applicable to the statement of dissolution; and
(3) If a statement of dissolution applicable to the partnership is effective, the delivery to the Mayor for filing of a statement of correction under § 29-102.05 stating that dissolution has been rescinded under this section.
(c) If a partnership rescinds its dissolution:
(1) The partnership resumes carrying on its activities and affairs as if dissolution had never occurred;
(2) Subject to paragraph (3) of this subsection, any liability incurred by the partnership after the dissolution and before the rescission is effective is determined as if dissolution had never occurred; and
(3) The rights of a third party arising out of conduct in reliance on the dissolution before the third party knew or had notice of the rescission may not be adversely affected.
Application of Law 19-210: Section 7 of D.C. Law 19-210 provided that the act shall apply as of January 1, 2012.