(a) The DCSAA shall collect and maintain from member schools:
(1) Participant eligibility lists;
(2) Waivers of participant eligibility;
(3) Member school or LEA decisions on participant eligibility;
(4) Documentation of penalties a member school or LEA has imposed for eligibility violations; and
(5) Policies on participant eligibility, the eligibility decision-making process, and penalties for eligibility violations.
(b) The DCSAA shall issue guidance to member schools on best practices for participant eligibility policies, decision-making, and record-keeping.
Applicability of D.C. Law 21-263: § 301 of D.C. Law 21-263 provided that the creation of this section by § 111 of D.C. Law 21-263 is subject to the inclusion of the law’s fiscal effect in an approved budget and financial plan. Therefore that amendment has not been implemented.