(a) The sanctions set forth in § 44-509.
(b) On determining that a licensee has violated this chapter, the Mayor, in addition to the sanctions required by subsection (a) of this section, may:
(1) Restrict the number of residents the licensee may admit;
(2) Require the licensee to reduce the number of residents in its care;
(3) Require the licensee and any of its staff to receive remedial instruction or training in a specific area;
(4) Require the licensee to use the services of a management firm approved by the Mayor;
(5) Notify or require the licensee to notify a resident who is affected by the violation and his or her surrogate;
(6) Increase the frequency of monitoring visits during a specified period of time;
(7) Enter into an agreement with the licensee establishing certain conditions for continued operation, including time limits for compliance; and
(8) Petition a court of competent jurisdiction to appoint a receiver as provided in subchapter II of Chapter 10 of this title.
(c) If the Mayor determines that the licensee has violated a condition or requirement of an imposed sanction, the Mayor may suspend or revoke the license.
(d) Appeals under this section may be taken pursuant to subchapter XII of this chapter.
This section is referenced in § 44-103.04.