(a) There is established an Advisory Committee on Street Harassment, which shall be composed of 17 members as follows:
(1) The Director of OHR, or the Director's designee;
(2) The Director of the Office of Victim Services and Justice Grants, or the Director's designee;
(3) The Director of the Mayor's Office of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning Affairs, or the Director's designee;
(4) The Director of the District Department of Transportation, or the Director's designee;
(5) The Chief of the Metropolitan Police Department, or the Chief's designee;
(6) The Chairman of the Council, or the Chairman's designee;
(7) The General Manager of the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, or the General Manager's designee;
(8) The Director of the Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration, or the Director's designee; and
(9) Nine community representatives, appointed by the Mayor pursuant to § 1-523.01(f), who are District residents or members of organizations that engage in policy, advocacy, or direct service within the District related to:
(A) Street harassment;
(B) Gender-based violence;
(C) Gender equity;
(D) LGBTQ rights;
(E) Racial equity;
(F) Religious tolerance;
(G) Poverty or homelessness; or
(H) Immigrant rights.
(b) The Director of OHR, or the Director's designee, shall serve as the ACSH's chairperson.
(c) One community representative shall be selected by a majority vote of the community representatives of the ACSH to serve as vice-chairperson.
(d) The ACSH shall meet at least on a quarterly basis, at times to be determined by the chairperson at the ACSH's first meeting.
(e) Meetings of the ACSH shall be subject to subchapter IV of Chapter 5 of Title 2.