(a) If the court issues a final extreme risk protection order pursuant to § 7-2510.03, issues an ex parte extreme risk protection order pursuant to § 7-2510.04, or renews a final extreme risk protection order pursuant to § 7-2510.06, the court may issue an accompanying search warrant. The search warrant may authorize a search to be conducted anywhere in the District of Columbia and shall be executed pursuant to its terms.
(b) A search warrant issued under this section may direct a search of any or all of the following:
(1) One or more designated or described places or premises;
(2) One or more designated or described vehicles;
(3) One or more designated or described physical objects; or
(4) The respondent.
(c) The search warrant shall authorize the search for, and seizure of, any firearms, ammunition, registration certificates, licenses to carry a concealed pistol, or dealer's licenses that the respondent is prohibited from having possession or control of, purchasing, or receiving pursuant to the terms of an extreme risk protection order issued or renewed under this subchapter.
(d) A search warrant issued under this section may be addressed to a specific law enforcement officer or to any classification of officers of the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia or other agency authorized to make arrests or execute process in the District of Columbia.
(e) A search warrant issued under this section shall contain:
(1) The name of the issuing court, the name and signature of the issuing judge, and the date of issuance;
(2) If the search warrant is addressed to a specific officer, the name of that officer, otherwise, the classifications of officers to whom the warrant is addressed;
(3) A designation of the premises, vehicles, objects, or persons to be searched, sufficient for certainty of identification;
(4) A description of the property whose seizure is the object of the search warrant;
(5) A direction that the search warrant be executed between 6 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. or, where the court has found cause therefor, including one of the grounds set forth in § 7-2510.07b(c), an authorization for execution at any time of day or night; and
(6) A direction that the search warrant and an inventory of any property seized pursuant thereto be returned to the court within 72 hours after its execution.