The Mayor may suspend, revoke, or refuse to issue, renew, or restore a license or certificate issued under § 8-113.06 to protect the public health, safety, or welfare if the Mayor finds that the applicant or holder has:
(1) Failed to meet and maintain the standards established by this subchapter or rules issued pursuant to this subchapter;
(2) Submitted a false or fraudulent record, invoice, or report;
(3) Engaged in fraud or misrepresentation in the application for licensure or certification;
(4) Had a history of repeated violations; or
(5) Had his license or certification denied, revoked, or suspended in another state or jurisdiction.
1981 Ed., § 6-995.7.