(a) The owner or operator of a horse-drawn carriage trade shall maintain or require his or her driver to maintain a daily record of travel for each carriage used, which shall include:
(1) The name of the driver;
(2) The driver’s license number;
(3) The horse-drawn carriage trade license number;
(4) The identification card number of the horse that hauls or pulls the carriage;
(5) The date;
(6) The hours of operation;
(7) The specific location, time, and number of passengers for each ride in the carriage;
(8) The rest, water, and feeding times for the horse; and
(9) A description of any and all traffic accidents.
(b) The owner or operator of a horse-drawn carriage trade shall maintain a complete log of all records at his or her place of business.
1981 Ed., § 6-1041.