§ 1–325.381. Product Stewardship Fund.
(a) There is established as a special fund the Product Stewardship Fund ("Fund"), which shall be administered by the Mayor in accordance with subsection (c) of this section.
(b) Revenue from the following sources shall be deposited in the Fund:
(1) Permit fees collected pursuant to § 8-233.04;
(2) Civil fines and penalties collected pursuant to § 8-233.06;
(3) Fees collected pursuant to § 8-1041.04;
(4) Civil penalties and fines collected pursuant to § 8-1041.12; and
(5) Fees and fines collected pursuant to § 8-771.10.
(c) Money in the Fund shall be used for the purposes of supporting and administering subchapter II of Chapter 2A of Title 8 , Subtitle B, and Subtitle D.
(d)(1) The money deposited into the Fund shall not revert to unrestricted fund balance of the General Fund of the District of Columbia at the end of a fiscal year, or at any other time.
(2) Subject to authorization in an approved budget and financial plan, any funds appropriated in the Fund shall be continually available without regard to fiscal year limitation.