§ 1–555.01. Definitions.
For the purposes of this subchapter, the term:
(1) "CMPA" means Chapter 6 of this title.
(2) "Covered agency" means an agency, office, or instrumentality of the District government and independent agencies, as defined in § 1-603.01(13); except, that the term "covered agency" does not include the District of Columbia Housing Authority, the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency, the District of Columbia Public Charter School Board, the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority, the Not-for-Profit Hospital Corporation, the Board of Trustees of the University of the District of Columbia, or the Washington Convention and Sports Authority.
(3) "Negotiated salary schedule" means a salary schedule specified in a collective bargaining agreement.
(4) "Negotiated salary, wage, and benefits provision" means the salary and benefits provided in a collective bargaining agreement.
(5) "Personnel authority" shall have the same meaning as set forth in § 1-603.01(14).