§ 1–612.38. Voluntary Transfer of Leave Program Report.
On or before February 1 of each year, the Office of Personnel shall provide a Voluntary Transfer of Leave Program Report to the Council. The report shall include:
(1) A comprehensive list of all voluntary leave bank contributors;
(2) A comprehensive list of all transfer of leave recipients;
(3) Documentation demonstrating that proper deductions have been taken from the contributor’s leave accrual;
(4) Documentation demonstrating the actual transfer of leave to the recipient; and
(5) If the head of an agency excludes an employee or group of employees from the program under § 1-612.32(d) because an organization or program within the agency would be substantially disrupted in carrying out its functions or would incur additional costs:
(A) The manner in which the organization or program within the agency would be substantially disrupted in carrying out its functions; or
(B) The amount of additional costs which will be incurred and the reasons that they will be incurred.