The performance management system shall provide for:
(1) The development of individual performance plans for all employees;
(2) Ratings based on one or more of the following performance management components:
(C) Real-time tasks and assignments; and
(3) Up to 5 rating levels, the highest of which shall constitute an outstanding performance rating for purposes of § 1-624.02(b)(3) and the lowest of which shall constitute an unacceptable performance rating for purposes of § 1-624.02(b)(4);
(4) A rating process, with (at a minimum) annual evaluations which may include input from citizens, customers, peers, the employee, subordinates, and supervisors;
(5) A removal and reconsideration process, which may include the alternatives of reassignment and demotion; and
(6) An opportunity to demonstrate an improvement in performance during the reconsideration process.