§ 10–503.26. Definitions.
As used in this part:
(1) The term “Capitol Buildings” means the United States Capitol, the Senate and House Office Buildings and garages, the Capitol Power Plant, all subways and enclosed passages connecting 2 or more of such structures, and the real property underlying and enclosed by any such structure.
(2) The term “firearm” shall have the same meaning as when used in § 901(3) of Title 15, United States Code.
(3) The term “dangerous weapon” includes all articles enumerated in § 22-4514(a) and also any device designed to expel or hurl a projectile capable of causing injury to persons or property, daggers, dirks, stilettoes, and knives having blades over 3 inches in length.
(4) The term “explosive” shall have the same meaning as when used in § 121(1) of Title 50, United States Code.
(5) The term “act of physical violence” means any act involving:
(A) An assault or any other infliction or threat of infliction of death or bodily harm upon any individual; or
(B) Damage to or destruction of any real property or personal property.