§ 2–1431.02. District of Columbia ADA Compliance Program.
(a) All agencies shall:
(1) Appoint an agency ADA Coordinator in accordance with 28 C.F.R. Part 35;
(2) Complete an annual ADA self-evaluation to determine the status of ADA compliance;
(3) Prepare an annual ADA implementation plan stating action to be taken to provide qualified persons with disabilities in the District with full and complete access to services, activities, and facilities;
(4) Establish and publish uniform grievance procedures in accordance with 28 C.F.R. § 35.107 for prompt and equitable resolution of complaints alleging any action that would be prohibited under the ADA;
(5) Submit the annual ADA self-evaluation and annual ADA implementation plan for approval to the Office of Disability Rights on an annual schedule established by the Office of Disability Rights; and
(6) Submit an annual self-evaluation and implementation plan to ODDHH describing how the agency shall ensure that all programs and public information are accessible to the deaf, deafblind, and hard of hearing communities, including an evaluation of the agency's coordination with ODDHH to provide interpreter services.
(b) The Mayor shall:
(1) Establish an ADA Compliance Program that shall include compliance and monitoring procedures for the implementation of the ADA at all agencies;
(2) Establish and implement an annual Olmstead Compliance Plan, as developed under § 2-1431.04(8);
(3) Establish and implement a plan to enhance existing programs or to create new programs to ensure that all services provided by agencies are accessible to the deaf, deafblind, and hard of hearing communities; and
(4) Establish and implement a plan to address particular areas of concern identified by ODDHH.