(a) The Department shall request any available records on the education, employment, criminal justice, or other outcomes of persons who are either currently committed to the Department or who were committed to the Department in the previous 3 years from the following agencies:
(1) Office of the State Superintendent of Education;
(2) Department of Health;
(3) Department of Behavioral Health;
(4) Child and Family Services Agency;
(5) Department of Human Services;
(6) District of Columbia Public Schools; and
(7) Office of the Attorney General.
(b) All records collected by the Department pursuant to this section shall be kept privileged and confidential pursuant to § 2-1515.06.