§ 2–1517.51. Family resource guide.
(a) By October 1, 2013, the Mayor shall create a comprehensive resource guide for families who come into contact with the child welfare or juvenile justice systems. The guide shall include:
(1) A clear explanation of the rights and responsibilities of children and families;
(2) The role of District agencies, including the:
(A) Child and Family Services Agency;
(B) Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services;
(C) Department of Mental Health; and
(D) Department of Health Care Finance;
(3) The role of the courts;
(4) District government and non-governmental resources related to behavioral health, including contact information; and
(5) Websites for District government agencies and nongovernment resources related to behavioral health.
(b) The resource guide shall be:
(1) Made publicly available on the Internet;
(2) Updated as necessary, along with updates of the information described in subsection (a)(4) and (5) of this section; and
(3) Made available to other District agencies for distribution.