(1) A copy of the annual reports required by § 2-218.53; and
(2) A chart listing the following information with respect to each agency for the current fiscal year:
(A) The total budget of each agency;
(B) The expendable budget of each agency;
(C) A description of each funding source, object class, object, or item that was excluded from the total budget of the agency in the Department’s calculation of the expendable budget of the agency;
(D) Each goal of the agency under § 2-218.41 in percentage and dollar terms; and
(E) The actual dollar amount expended with each small business enterprise and certified business enterprise.
(b) Within 45 days after its receipt of the annual reports required by § 2-218.50(g), the Department shall submit to the District of Columbia Auditor, through the Compliance Unit established by part K of subchapter I of Chapter 3 of Title 1 [§ 1-301.181 et seq.] a report containing the following information with respect to each government corporation for the current and prior fiscal years:
(1) The expendable budget of the government corporation.
(2) A list of all agencies and government corporations that have not submitted a report for that quarter with a detailed explanation of what actions were taken by the Department to effectuate compliance with the reporting requirement.
(c) On a semiannual basis, the Department shall report the following to the chairman of the Council committee that has purview over the Department:
(1) District agencies’ compliance with § 2-218.41;
(2) A list of contracting opportunities for small business enterprises and certified business enterprises with District agencies;
(3) A list of projects in the District that require a 35% minimum subcontracting requirement in accordance with § 2-218.46;
(4) A list of beneficiaries, small business enterprises, certified business enterprises, or certified joint ventures that fail to meet the 35% minimum subcontracting requirements in accordance with § 2-218.46;
(5) A list of projects in the District that have a 20% equity and development participation requirement in accordance with § 2-218.49a;
(6) A list of beneficiaries that fail to meet the 20% equity and development participation requirements in accordance with § 2-218.49a;
(7) A list of District government contracts or procurements and government-assisted projects that were granted waivers or modifications to the requirements set forth in § 2-218.46;
(8) A list of District agencies that fail to meet the requirements set forth in § 2-218.41;
(9) A list of small business enterprises and certified business enterprises; and
(10) A list of joint ventures certified by the Department, including the number of compliance checks completed on the joint ventures and a summary of the results, and a list of joint ventures that met the requirements set forth in § 2-218.39a(i).
[(d)] On an annual basis, the Department shall submit to the Council a report on sports wagering licensee certified business enterprise compliance as it relates to the certified business enterprise requirements of subchapter II of Chapter 6 of Title 36.