(a) Without limiting the meaning of other sections of this subchapter, the following categories of information are specifically made public information, and do not require a written request for information:
(1) The names, salaries, title, and dates of employment of all employees and officers of a public body;
(2) Administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect a member of the public;
(3) Final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as orders, made in the adjudication of cases;
(4) Those statements of policy and interpretations of policy, acts, and rules which have been adopted by a public body;
(5) Correspondence and materials referred to therein, by and with a public body, relating to any regulatory, supervisory, or enforcement responsibilities of the public body, whereby the public body determines, or states an opinion upon, or is asked to determine or state an opinion upon, the rights of the District, the public, or any private party;
(6) Information in or taken from any account, voucher, or contract dealing with the receipt or expenditure of public or other funds by public bodies;
(6A) Budget requests, submissions, and reports available electronically that agencies, boards, and commissions transmit to the Office of the Budget and Planning during the budget development process, as well as reports on budget implementation and execution prepared by the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, including baseline budget submissions and appeals, financial status reports, and strategic plans and performance-based budget submissions;
(7) The minutes of all proceedings of all public bodies;
(8) All names and mailing addresses of absentee real property owners and their agents;
(8A) All pending applications for building permits and authorized building permits, including the permit file;
(9) Copies of all records, regardless of form or format, which have been released to any person under this chapter and which, because of the nature of their subject matter, the public body determines have become or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records; and
(10) A general index of the records referred to in this subsection, unless the materials are promptly published and copies offered for sale.
(b) For records created on or after November 1, 2001, each public body shall make records available on the Internet or, if a website has not been established by the public body, by other electronic means. This subsection is intended to apply only to information that must be made public pursuant to this subsection.
(c) For the purposes of this section “absentee real property owners” means owners of real property located in the District that do not reside at the real property.