§ 25–421(Perm). Notice by Board.
(a) Upon the receipt of an application for the issuance or renewal, for a substantial change in operation as determined by the Board under [§] 25-404, or for the transfer of a license to a new location, of a retailer's license, the Board shall give notice of the application to the following parties:
(1) The Council;
(4) Any ANC within 600 feet of where the establishment is or will be located; and
(5) A citizens association meeting the requirements of § 25-601(3); provided, that the citizens association has, at least 30 days before the Board's receipt of the application, registered with ABRA by providing a copy of its charter, and an e-mail or other electronic address in a form consistent with ABRA's procedures.
(b) The notice shall contain the legal name and trade name of the applicant, the street address of the establishment for which the license is sought, the class of license sought, and a description of the nature of the operation the applicant has proposed or the proposed change in operation. The description shall include the hours of sales or service of alcoholic beverages.
(c) The notice to the Board of Education shall state the proximity of the establishment to the nearest public school of the District and the name of the nearest public school.
(d) The notice shall state that persons objecting to approval of the application are entitled to be heard before the granting of the license, and shall inform the recipient of the final day of the protest period and the date, time, and place of the roll call hearing in accordance with subchapter III of this chapter.
(e) The Board shall give notice to the ANC by first-class mail, postmarked not more than 7 days after the date of submission, and addressed to the following persons:
(1) The ANC office, with a copy for each ANC member;
(2) The ANC chairperson, at his or her home address of record; and
(3) The ANC member in whose single-member district the establishment is or will be located, at his or her home address of record.
(f) The Board shall publish the notices required under this section in the District of Columbia Register.
(g) Within 180 days after May 3, 2001, the Board shall implement a procedure by which it will provide additional notification, via electronic media, to the public and ANCs, of these notification requirements, and the publication of proposed and adopted regulations.
(h) The requirements of this section shall apply to an applicant for:
(1) A manufacturer's license, class A, B, or C, whose hours of sales or service or hours of operation to the public are after 12:00 a.m. pursuant to § 25-721(c);
(2) An off-premises retailer's license, class A or B;
(3) An on-premises retailer's license, class CR, DR, CT, DT, CN, DN, CH, DH, CX, DX, CB, DB, Club licenses C or D, or Common carrier licenses C or D; and
(4) An Internet license, class AI and BI.