§ 26–304. Form and contents of application for license.
(a) An application for a license under this chapter shall be in writing under oath in the form prescribed by the Superintendent [Commissioner of the Department of Insurance, Securities, and Banking].
(b) The application shall include:
(1) If the applicant is an individual, the applicant’s name, business address and telephone number, and residence address and telephone number;
(2) If the applicant is a partnership or other non-corporate business association, the business name, business address and telephone number, and the residence address and telephone number of each:
(A) General partner, if the applicant is a limited partnership;
(B) General partner who holds the interest in the partnership or more than 10% interest if the applicant is a general partnership; or
(C) Member, if the applicant is a limited liability company or other non-corporate business association;
(3) If the applicant is a corporation:
(A) The name, address, and telephone number of the corporate entity; and
(B) The name, business telephone number, and the residence and telephone number of the president, senior vice presidents, secretary, treasurer, each director, and each stockholder owning or controlling 10% or more of any class of stock in the corporation;
(4) The applicant’s business plan;
(5) The name under which the check cashing business is to be conducted;
(6) The name and address of the applicant’s registered agent;
(7) The location at which the applicant proposes to conduct business;
(8) If the applicant seeks to conduct business from a mobile unit, the District registration number or other identification of the mobile unit and the area in which the applicant proposes to operate the mobile unit;
(9) If the applicant seeks to conduct business from a limited station, the group of employees that would be served and the location at which these employees would be served; and
(10) Any other information that the Superintendent [Commissioner] requires.