§ 29–1002.01. Signing of records delivered for filing to Mayor.
A record delivered to the Mayor for filing pursuant to this chapter shall be signed as follows:
(1) The initial articles of organization shall be signed by at least one organizer.
(2) A statement of cancellation under § 29-1003.02(d) shall be signed by at least one organizer.
(3) Except as otherwise provided in paragraph (4) of this subsection, a record signed on behalf of an existing limited cooperative association shall be signed by an officer.
(4) A record filed on behalf of a dissolved association shall be signed by a person winding up activities under § 29-1012.06 or a person appointed under § 29-1012.06 to wind up those activities.
(5) Any other record delivered on behalf of a person to the Mayor for filing must be signed by that person.