§ 29–1012.11. Statement of dissolution.
(a) A limited cooperative association that has dissolved or is about to dissolve may deliver to the Mayor for filing a statement of dissolution that states:
(1) The name of the association;
(2) The date the association dissolved or will dissolve; and
(3) Any other information the association considers relevant.
(b) A person shall have notice of a limited cooperative association’s dissolution on the later of:
(1) Ninety days after a statement of dissolution is filed; or
(2) The effective date stated in the statement of dissolution.