§ 29–1012.13. Rescinding dissolution.
(a) A limited cooperative association may rescind its dissolution, unless a statement of termination applicable to the association is effective, the Superior Court has entered an order under § 29-1012.03 dissolving the association, or the Mayor has dissolved the association under § 29-106.02.
(b) Rescinding dissolution under this section requires:
(1) The consent of each member;
(2) If a statement of dissolution applicable to the limited cooperative association has been filed by the Mayor but has not become effective, the delivery to the Mayor for filing of a statement of withdrawal applicable to the statement of dissolution; and
(3) If a statement of dissolution applicable to the limited cooperative association is effective, the delivery to the Mayor for filing of a statement of correction under § 29-102.05 stating that dissolution has been rescinded under this section.
(c) If a limited cooperative association rescinds its dissolution:
(1) The association resumes carrying on its activities and affairs as if dissolution had never occurred;
(2) Subject to paragraph (3) of this subsection, any liability incurred by the association after the dissolution and before the rescission is effective is determined as if dissolution had never occurred; and
(3) The rights of a third party arising out of conduct in reliance on the dissolution before the third party knew or had notice of the rescission may not be adversely affected.