§ 29–102.08. Certificate of good standing or registration.
(a) On request of any person, the Mayor shall issue a certificate of good standing for a domestic filing entity or a certificate of registration for a registered foreign entity.
(b) A certificate under subsection (a) of this section shall state:
(1) The domestic filing entity’s name or the registered foreign entity’s name used in the District;
(2) In the case of a domestic filing entity:
(A) That its public organic record has been filed and has taken effect;
(B) The date the public organic record became effective; and
(C) The period of the entity’s duration if the records of the Mayor reflect that its period of duration is less than perpetual;
(3) In the case of a registered foreign entity, that it is registered to do business in the District;
(4) That all fees and penalties owed to the District for entity filings collected through the Mayor have been paid if:
(A) Payment is reflected in the records of the Mayor; and
(B) Nonpayment affects the good standing or registration of the domestic or foreign entity;
(5) That the entity’s most recent biennial report required by § 29-102.11 has been delivered for filing to the Mayor;
(6) That the records of the Mayor do not reflect that the entity has been dissolved; and
(7) That a dissolution proceeding under § 29-106.02 is not pending.
(c) Subject to any qualification stated in the certificate, a certificate issued by the Mayor under subsection (a) of this section may be relied upon as conclusive evidence that the domestic filing entity is in existence or the registered foreign entity is registered to do business in the District.