§ 29–203.02. Plan of interest exchange.
(a) A domestic entity may be the acquired entity in an interest exchange under this subchapter by approving a plan of interest exchange. The plan shall be in a record and contain:
(1) The name and type of entity of the acquired entity;
(2) The name, jurisdiction of formation, and type of the acquiring entity;
(3) The manner of converting the interests in the acquired entity into interests, securities, obligations, rights to acquire interests or securities, money, or other property, or any combination of the foregoing;
(4) Any proposed amendments to the public organic record, if any, or private organic rules that are, or are proposed to be, in a record of the acquired entity;
(5) The other terms and conditions of the interest exchange; and
(6) Any other provision required by the law of the District or the organic rules of the acquired entity.
(b) A plan of interest exchange may contain any other provision not prohibited by law.