§ 32–1691.07. Program performance and reporting.
(a) At the termination of each semester, UDC shall furnish to the WIC a statement of:
(1) The disaggregated number of Program participants by course who, during that semester, participated in one or more Program training courses;
(2) The total number of Program training course enrollments attributable to the Program participants identified pursuant to paragraph (1) of this subsection;
(3) The disaggregated number of Program participants included in the response to paragraph (1) of this subsection who successfully completed each Program training course and, who dropped out or otherwise did not complete a Program training course in which the Program participant had enrolled;
(4) The disaggregated number, by occupational credential, of Program participants who successfully secured an IT occupational credential; and
(5) The total number of Program participants who successfully secured employment in an IT occupation and the average starting wage.
(b) At the end of each fiscal year, the University shall furnish to the WIC a written accounting, for the previous year, of the monthly stipends dispersed, the number of Program participants who received monthly stipends, the average amount of stipend per Program participant, and the approved purposes for the monthly stipends.
(c) At the middle and end of each grant award cycle, a community training provider shall furnish to the WIC a report on the number of Program participants achieving the targets identified by the IT Advisory Report outlined in [§ 32-1691.10].
(d) The WIC shall:
(1) Use common performance measures outlined in section 116 of WIOA (29 U.S.C. § 3141), to track the performance of Program training providers; and
(2) Report on the performance of the Program as required by § 32-1622.
(e) Beginning no later than September 30, 2022, and by September 30 annually thereafter, the WIC shall furnish to the Mayor and the Council of the District of Columbia copies of the IT Advisory Report issued pursuant to § 32-1691.10 and a report, which shall include;
(1) Reporting on the attainment of the target performance outcomes established pursuant to [§ 32-1691.10];
(2) A narrative analysis on the effectiveness of the Program at increasing the number of District residents in IT occupations; and
(3) Recommendations on the expansion or extension of the Program beyond the terms of this subchapter, including any additional budgetary needs.