§ 32–171.05. Transparency and reporting.
(a) OAG annually shall collect the following information from grantees:
(1) The number of eligible individuals served by gender, race, ethnicity, primary language, and age;
(2) The number of eligible individuals served by state of residence, and for District residents, by election ward;
(3) The occupational groups of eligible individuals served and the number of individuals served in each occupational group;
(4) A list of the activities provided, with a descriptive summary of each activity;
(5) The number of eligible individuals served in relation to each employment law or set of employment laws;
(6) Performance outcomes; and
(7) An evaluation of implementation challenges and recommendations for future improvements.
(b) OAG annually shall provide to the Council a report that includes:
(1) A list of grantees and the amount of grant funding provided to each;
(2) For each grantee, the information provided to OAG pursuant to subsection (a) of this section; and
(3) An overall evaluation of the Program, including implementation challenges and recommendations for future improvements.
(c) OAG may not require grantees to release to OAG any personally identifying information in connection with the preparation or provision of the reports described in this section.