§ 32–173.05. Reporting.
(a) Every 6 months, starting from receipt of a grant, a grantee shall furnish to DOES a report on the following outcomes from the previous 6 months:
(1) The total number of participants placed in employment;
(2) The average starting wage for participants;
(3) The average number of days from official enrollment in the Program to employment start date;
(4) The total number of participants achieving each progressive employment milestone outlined in § 32-173.03(d)(3) and the average participant wage at each milestone;
(5) The total sum of progressive employment retention bonuses issued to participants; and
(6) The total sum of training outcomes bonuses issued to grantees.
(b) Beginning no later than December 15, 2022, and by December 15 annually thereafter, DOES shall furnish a report to the Mayor and the Council of the District of Columbia containing the grantee performance outcomes reported pursuant to subsection (a) of this section.