§ 36–641.21. Rules and regulations governing game of skill machines.
(b) The rules issued by the CFO pursuant to subsection (a) of this section shall include:
(1) Minimum standards under § 36-641.09(b);
(2) Standards for conducting inspections of game of skill machines for compliance with industry standards;
(3) Standards for inspecting licensed establishments for compliance with this subchapter;
(4) Minimum and maximum payment amounts for playing game of skill machines;
(5) The maximum amount of allowable winnings per game;
(6) Requirements relating to how fees and taxes are to be remitted;
(7) The method of accounting to be used by a licensed establishment where a game of skill machine is authorized;
(8) Methods of age verification;
(9) Types of records that shall be required to be maintained by a licensee;
(10) Posting requirements;
(11) Advertising guidelines, including specific language concerning individuals under the age of 18;
(13) Internal control standards for game of skill machines.