§ 38–2951. Financial Management Reform Plan.
(a) The Superintendent of the public schools shall develop a Financial Management Reform Plan (“Reform Plan”) which shall include the following:
(1) Measurable goals;
(2) Timeline for deliverables;
(3) Roles and responsibilities of all District agencies that provide financial management related services;
(4) Proposed statutory and regulatory amendments to approve the budget process;
(5) Targeted savings activities, and reallocations within the DCPS budget, for the next 2 fiscal years; and
(6) Review and input from members of the Financial Management Task Force.
(b) The Superintendent shall submit the Reform Plan to the Board of Education for its approval.