§ 4–754.21a. Training standards for all providers.
All service provider employees, including intake workers, shall be trained in trauma-informed care, civil rights and other legal compliance, conflict resolution, and cultural competence, including, with regard to the LGBTQ population, the following:
(1) Vocabulary and best practices for data collection, privacy, storage, and use;
(2) Current social science research and common risk factors for LGBTQ youth;
(3) Information about the coming out process and its impact on LGBTQ youth;
(4) Best practices for supporting LGBTQ youth in shelter, housing, and supportive services;
(5) Suicide awareness and prevention; and
(6) Legal requirements for providers for homeless youth.