§ 47–2853.48. Actions against firms.
(a) After a notice and hearing as provided in this subchapter, the Board shall suspend or revoke the registration to practice of a firm if at any time the firm does not meet all the qualifications prescribed by the provision of this subchapter under which it qualified for registration.
(b) After a notice and hearing as provided in this subchapter, and upon a determination by the Board that an applicant or firm has committed any of the acts described in § 47-2853.17(a), or violated any rule promulgated pursuant to this subchapter, the Board may take an of the following disciplinary actions:
(1) Deny a registration or refuse to renew a registration of a firm;
(2) Revoke or suspend the registration of a firm;
(3) Censure or reprimand a firm registered or permitted to practice in the District;
(4) Impose a civil fine not to exceed $25,000 for each violation by an applicant or a firm registered or permitted to practice in the District; or
(5) Restrict a firm from offering or providing attestation services, as defined in § 47-2853.41(1), in the District.