§ 47–857.15. Tax abatements for nonprofit organizations locating in emerging commercial neighborhoods — Abatement caps.
(a) The total annual dollar amount of tax abatements approved for an Eligible Nonprofit Zone shall not exceed:
(1) $600,000 in the Anacostia Nonprofit Zone;
(2) $2.6 million in the Capitol Riverfront Nonprofit Zone;
(3) $800,000 in all Designated Nonprofit Zones;
(4) $600,000 in the Minnesota-Benning Nonprofit Zone;
(5) $1.2 million in the Mount Vernon Triangle Nonprofit Zone; and
(6) $2.6 million in the NoMa Nonprofit Zone.
(b) The total amount of real property tax abatements approved for qualified nonprofit organizations in all Eligible Nonprofit Zones shall not exceed $500,000 in Fiscal Years 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014.