§ 47–881. Definitions.
For the purposes of this subchapter, the term:
(1) “Chief Financial Officer” or “CFO” means the Chief Financial Officer of the District established by § 47-317.01(a) [see now § 1-204.24a].
(2) “District” means the District of Columbia.
(3) “General Obligation Bonds” means the District of Columbia general obligation bonds issued, or to be issued, by the District, of which net proceeds in the amount of $25 million shall be paid to the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority to be used to pay costs of the New York Avenue Metro Project.
(4) “New York Avenue Metro Project” means the acquisition, construction, and equipping of a new Metrorail station to be located in the vicinity of New York and Florida Avenues, N.E., Washington, D.C.
(5) “New York Avenue Metrorail Benefit Area” or “MBA” means the special assessment district established under § 47-882.
(6) “New York Avenue Metrorail Benefit Area Account” means the account established under § 47-884.
(7) “Special Assessment Annual Collection Amount” means the amount established under § 47-883.
(8) “Special Assessment Factor” means the Special Collection Amount divided by the aggregate assessed value of real property subject to this subchapter, as determined and adjusted under § 47-883.
(9) “Special Assessment Total Collection Amount” means the aggregate amount of collections under this subchapter established under § 47-883.
(10) “Tax lot” means a tax lot as shown on the real property tax records of the District.