§ 48–411. Local food economy study.
The Office of Planning shall conduct a study of the state of the local food economy. The focus of the study shall include:
(1) Obstacles and opportunities for new and existing businesses;
(2) Opportunities for job growth and workforce development;
(3) Geographic areas in the District that have a well-developed food economy;
(4) Geographic areas in the District that have a poorly developed food economy; and
(5) Opportunities for government investments to improve the local food economy.