§ 50–110.04. Reporting requirements.
(a) A permit holder shall report the following information to the Department in a manner and at times to be determined by the Department:
(1) A description of the people or entities on whose behalf the permit holder is making deliveries using a PDD;
(2) The total number of deliveries completed by each PDD;
(3) The duration of time, distance traveled, and route of each delivery;
(4) A heat map showing the frequency of routes taken by each PDD;
(5) A description of any collisions involving a PDD and any form of traffic or property;
(6) The nature and location of any incidents involving theft or vandalism of a PDD; and
(7) The nature and location of any incidents involving the cyber hacking of a PDD's systems.
(b) Any records provided to the Department by an eligible entity or permit holder under this chapter shall not be disclosed to a third party by the Department, including through a request submitted pursuant to subchapter II of Chapter 5 of Title 2.