§ 50–1641.04. Mayor’s report on bicycle parking at District government buildings.
(a) Within 180 days of February 2, 2008, the Mayor shall prepare and make public a report on the availability of bicycle parking spaces at buildings occupied by the District government, including office buildings occupied by District government agencies, public school buildings, public libraries and branches, recreation centers, and parks.
(b) The report shall include:
(1) The current number of parking spaces available for automobiles;
(2) The current number of parking spaces available for bicycles;
(3) The percentage of available bicycle parking spaces to available automobile parking spaces;
(4) A strategic plan to provide no less than a number of bicycle parking spaces that is equivalent to 10% of the available automobile parking spaces;
(5) A plan for providing a larger number of bicycle parking spaces at locations where it is warranted by current demand;
(6) An evaluation of bicycle travel lanes that lead riders to the facility or park; and
(7) A detailed report of the bicycle parking plans for the baseball stadium for the Washington Nationals.