§ 7–1708. Exceptions.
This subchapter shall not prohibit smoking in the following areas:
(1) An area where smoking is permitted by any provision of this subchapter;
(2) A tobacco shop or store primarily concerned with selling tobacco and smoking equipment;
(3) Upon the stage by performers during the course of any theatrical performance if smoking is part of the theatrical production;
(4) A tavern or nightclub as defined in § 25-101(52) and (33), respectively; or
(5) A room or hall that is used for private social functions, which includes weddings, banquets, and parties.