There is established within the Department of Health the position of the Dementia Services Coordinator ("Coordinator"), who shall be a full-time employee of the District. The Coordinator shall be responsible for:
(1) Organizing dementia services within the District;
(2) Implementing and updating the District of Columbia State Plan on Alzheimer's Disease;
(3) Assessing and analyzing dementia-related data collected by the District;
(4) Evaluating the District's dementia services;
(5) Identifying and supporting the development of dementia-specific trainings; and
(6) Carrying out such other duties relevant to the support of individuals with dementia as may be assigned by the Director of the Department of Health.