§ 8–1031.13. Reporting requirements.
(a) On February 28, 2016, and annually thereafter, the Mayor shall provide a solid waste diversion update to the Council that shall include, at a minimum:
(1) The total tonnage of solid waste collected in the District, from both private collection and public collection properties;
(2) A breakdown of the total tonnage reported in paragraph (1) of this subsection by the individual tonnage of solid waste that was collected for delivery to recycling, composting, landfill, incineration, and any other waste processing or disposal facilities;
(3) The names, locations, and tonnage of solid waste delivered to the recycling, compost, landfill, incineration, and other waste processing or disposal facilities;
(4) A calculation of the District's solid waste diversion rate for the previous year;
(5) A calculation of the District's per-capita solid waste generation for the previous year;
(A) A description of each agency's waste collection services;
(B) The name of the designated person responsible for compliance at each agency; and
(7) A description of the Mayor's waste diversion goals for the remainder of the calendar year, including specific targets, plans for meeting those targets, and planned waste diversion programs.
(b) On January 31, 2018, and every 4 years thereafter, the Mayor shall issue a waste characterization study describing solid waste generation, collection, recycling, composting, diversion, and management in the District.