§ 8–1779.01. Submission of state energy plans to Council prior to filing with federal agency.
The Mayor shall submit, on an annual basis, all federally required state energy plans and modifications of approved state energy plans for the following energy programs to the Council of the District of Columbia (“Council”) for its review and approval prior to submission to the federal agency administering the program:
(1) The supplementary weather assistance program for low-income persons authorized by 42 U.S.C. § 6851 et seq. [42 U.S.C. § 6861 et seq.];
(2) The state energy conservation programs authorized by 42 U.S.C. § 6201 et seq.;
(3) The energy conservation programs for schools, hospitals, and buildings owned by units of local governments and public care institutions authorized by 42 U.S.C. § 6371 et seq.;
(4) The energy outreach programs authorized by 42 U.S.C. § 7001 et seq. [repealed]; and
(5) The home energy assistance program for low-income persons authorized by 42 U.S.C. § 8621 et seq.