§ 2–1502. Purpose.
It is the purpose of this subchapter to:
(1) Promote and support programs for children and youth in existing agencies of the District of Columbia government;
(2) Reorganize the current pattern of programs and services for children and youth offered through the Office of Youth Advocacy;
(3) Ensure that an effective mechanism exists to facilitate youth employment;
(4) Provide a review and evaluation mechanism for existing services and programs for children and youth; and
(5) Promote and support programs for Hispanic youth in D.C. agencies.